CTC hosts several events and announces product promotions and updates throughout the year. The best way to stay up to date is to contact us & join our e-mail list. We promise to only send you the important stuff.
CTC is a member of state and national IMSA, ITE, and Fire Chief organizations. We make an effort to be at all local, state, & national shows. If you'll be at a trade show, please stop by our booth and say hello.
News & Events Log:
- CTC and GTT were featured in this article for improving round-trip times for Oklahoma City Streetcar. The article sites the activation of GTT preemption/priority equipment as the reason for the improved times. If you’d like to see how your transit system can run more efficiently, contact us about GTT equipment!
- Alonzo Carrasco has officially taken over outside sales for North Texas (west of IH-35), West Texas, and New Mexico. Rebecca McBride has taken over his inside sales duties for city and state agencies. Alonzo (ACarrasco@CTC-Traffic.com) and Rebecca (Rebecca.McBride@CTC-Traffic.com) are available to help you at any time and are tremendous assets to the CTC team.
- CTC thanks Frank Fisher for his tremendous service to our company and the traffic industry. We wish Frank and his wife the absolute best in a well-deserved retirement.
- We are proud to announce the addition of Dub Janczys to the Consolidated Traffic Controls Team. Dub will be serving the Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas territories. You can contact dub at Dub.Janczys@CTC-Traffic.com
- CTC is hosting the 4th annual Product Education Sessions at the Fort Worth Invitational at Colonial in Fort Worth, TX. The event is invitation-only, so contact us to make sure you are on the list.
- We are proud to announce the addition of Bobby Hale to the Consolidated Traffic Controls team. Bobby will be serving the North Texas territory. Bobby can be reached at Bobby.Hale@CTC-Traffic.com
- CTC now offers RTC, Polara, and M.H. Corbin products on TXSmartBuy.
- CTC has been awarded contracts with the Houston-Galveston Area Council (HGAC) to supply quality traffic signal equipment manufactured by the following companies: RTC Manufacturing, Inc., GTT, McCain, Leotek, Southern Manufacturing, Polara, Microhard, & M.H. Corbin.