CTC hosts several events and announces product promotions and updates throughout the year. The best way to stay up to date is to contact us & join our e-mail list. We promise to only send you the important stuff.
CTC Traffic Hall of Fame
CTC is hosting the first annual CTC Traffic Hall of Fame event at Globe Life Park in Arlington. The event is invitation-only, so contact us to make sure you are on the list.
CTC is a member of state and national IMSA, ITE, and Fire Chief organizations. We make an effort to be at all local, state, & national shows. If you'll be at a trade show, please stop by our booth and say hello.
News & Events Log:
- CTC thanks Frank Fisher for his tremendous service to our company and the traffic industry. We wish Frank and his wife the absolute best in a well-deserved retirement.
- We are proud to announce the addition of Dub Janczys to the Consolidated Traffic Controls Team. Dub will be serving the Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas territories. You can contact dub at Dub.Janczys@CTC-Traffic.com
- CTC is hosting the 4th annual Product Education Sessions at the Fort Worth Invitational at Colonial in Fort Worth, TX. The event is invitation-only, so contact us to make sure you are on the list.
- We are proud to announce the addition of Bobby Hale to the Consolidated Traffic Controls team. Bobby will be serving the North Texas territory. Bobby can be reached at Bobby.Hale@CTC-Traffic.com
- CTC now offers RTC, Polara, and M.H. Corbin products on TXSmartBuy.
- CTC has been awarded contracts with the Houston-Galveston Area Council (HGAC) to supply quality traffic signal equipment manufactured by the following companies: RTC Manufacturing, Inc., GTT, McCain, Leotek, Southern Manufacturing, Polara, Microhard, & M.H. Corbin.